ENTRIES
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
CURRENT FA INFO
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

Welcome to http://princessmiavi.blogspot.com

A website owned by Kimi/Miavi. Where she writes her daily stories, experiences, thoughts and rants in Cabal. Feel free to look around, read and leave COMMENTS. Strictly NO HATING, STEALING, COPYING AND BLOG BASHING. Thank you. All Rights Reserve. Copyright to princessmiavi unless otherwise stated.

Webmiss

Kimi. Aka Miavi. Online Gamer. Student. Blogger. Shopaholic. Frustrated Web Deisgner. Pink Princess. Cabal Archer. Feeds On Anything Sweet. Single But So Not Available. Emotional. Artistic. Friendly. Loyal. Hates Flirts, Haters and Plastics.

Sweet Thoughts

Archives

Recent Posts

♥ My cabal BFF
♥ Miavii and UC's new video
♥ My First Nation War video
♥ Meet my Wiz
♥ Miavii vs fpsnoob
♥ Screenshot Love video of Miavii and UnknownCharacter.
♥ Im back
♥ Practicing and Applying Dash while combo.
♥ Going Forcium
♥ NEW GAME!


The Past

♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2012


Credits and Thanks

so the header and blog site is © yours truly while the game we play, it's themes, characters and what most of the discussion is mainly about is © CabalOnline. blog layout designer is © to Lhezs. base code images are © to Sizs Shim Oo Ma. © Steph for the pop up message. while the pop up image is © Candied. © Photobucket for hosting my images. My blogs background music is © My Flash Fetish and © Adobe Photoshop program for my image works.!


Melody


♥ Meet my Wizard
`Wednesday, March 30, 2011 @ 11:55 AM
0 Comments


Its been awhile since I last posted. Wow! actually its been a LONG while. I apologize for not updating, theres just too much going on to check on but hey Im back so whats new?

Well I got a wiz. Something I can call my very own class, since Miavii is actually a combined effort of me and my sister.

This character was started from scratch by me. Took me a week to get it to lvl 100 and master all the necessary skills from Novice to Transcender. With all the knowledge I know throughout my experience playing my FA, building my wiz was easier.

Most of my grinding was solo all the way to lvl 139 (its current level as of now)
So here is my wizard named MoonGeunYeoung, she's korean, and I hope you enjoy her videos.


Pk and Nation war video


Panda and Crag turtle King Event Hunt


Lava Hellfire
http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wp4dkwk_PtI (I posted this in link because the video player is too wide for the page xD)