ENTRIES
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
CURRENT FA INFO
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

Welcome to http://princessmiavi.blogspot.com

A website owned by Kimi/Miavi. Where she writes her daily stories, experiences, thoughts and rants in Cabal. Feel free to look around, read and leave COMMENTS. Strictly NO HATING, STEALING, COPYING AND BLOG BASHING. Thank you. All Rights Reserve. Copyright to princessmiavi unless otherwise stated.

Webmiss

Kimi. Aka Miavi. Online Gamer. Student. Blogger. Shopaholic. Frustrated Web Deisgner. Pink Princess. Cabal Archer. Feeds On Anything Sweet. Single But So Not Available. Emotional. Artistic. Friendly. Loyal. Hates Flirts, Haters and Plastics.

Sweet Thoughts

Archives

Recent Posts

BM3 video: Stacking Synergies on Dummies
New Music Video
Meet my Wizard
My cabal BFF
Miavii and UC's new video
My First Nation War video
Meet my Wiz
Miavii vs fpsnoob
Screenshot Love video of Miavii and UnknownCharacter.
Im back


The Past

April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
December 2010
March 2011
April 2012


Credits and Thanks

so the header and blog site is © yours truly while the game we play, it's themes, characters and what most of the discussion is mainly about is © CabalOnline. blog layout designer is © to Lhezs. base code images are © to Sizs Shim Oo Ma. © Steph for the pop up message. while the pop up image is © Candied. © Photobucket for hosting my images. My blogs background music is © My Flash Fetish and © Adobe Photoshop program for my image works.!


Melody


My HD youtube channel
`Thursday, April 5, 2012 @ 7:36 AM
0 Comments


Features high Definition Videos such as FA movement Demonstrations.
Please feel free to check them out and subscribe if you want
link:
PRESS ME